We have a TWO PART enrolment process.
♥ First answer a few questions and send us a video introducing yourself.
♥ We only take a certain number of students through to the second round for a personal meet and greet with Michelle De Lima.
♥ Only 4 students will be chosen to join the course to ensure high quality training.
HOW THIS COURSE WILL BENEFIT YOU:
Become a skillful expert in brow-shaping who then has the ability to build a sustainable, monthly returning client-base for yourself.
Gain the necessary experience and skill to create your brow business from scratch – no prior beauty experience needed.
Once you have the knowledge and requisite skills for how to create correct yet shapely brows that suit your clients’ natural features, you can then add an additional offering if you wish to in order to personalize your brow-practice. These include permanent makeup and micro-blading. Offering these additional aspects are sure to make you stand out from the crowd, making you a true expert in the field.
You have the possibility (terms and conditions apply) of joining the Just Browzing brand after the completion of your course.
One time payment of R12 000
Includes starter kit to the Value of R1500
⇒ 4.5 months,
⇒ 20 classes,
⇒ 3 hours per week
⇒ Monday classes only
⇒ Starter Kit included
Just Browzing, 111A 11th Street,
Parkmore, Sandton, 2196.
T’s + C’s:
• Age restriction 18+
• A deposit of 50% is required seven (7) days before the starting of the course, to confirm booking. The remaining balance needs to be paid on the day of the course commencement.
• Deposit/Registration fees are non-refundable unless cancelled one (1) month (30 days) prior to course commencement date or date indicated on contract.
Most frequent questions and answers
The industry is in desperate need of professional brow experts and Just Browzing wants to train both young and mature people to join our team and become part of this fast growing industry.
We are passionate about brows and we are looking to find dynamic men and women who are just as passionate about brows and people as we are, and so our journey begins in finding our team of brow specialists by training them in the art of eyebrow shaping.
Just Training Browz’s Exclusive Brow Shaping Course offers exclusive training in the art of natural eyebrow design and shaping with Michelle de Lima from Just Browzing, as your specialist trainer. This eyebrow training course is suitable for beginners who desire to further understand eyebrows, faces and develop the skills to expertly shape different styles for both women and men. All students/applicants are asked to bring a number of eyebrow models for them to work on during the course. Eyebrows may look easy, but they are far from it. With this course under your belt, you will be far ahead of the crowd in terms of your ability and confidence with eyebrow treatments.
We ensure that students are given individual guidance and encouragement to develop their brow shaping talent to the highest industry standards. Our extended classes have long practice times where you get to practice doing as many eyebrows as you can, and we document your progress. I really feel it’s important NOT to do a crash course.
This is a comprehensive eyebrow shaping course that welcomes all genders and ages from 18 years and older. If you are passionate about brows and love working with people, then this course is for you.
This course is designed for those individuals who would like to learn an amazing new skill, increase their earning potential and offer an extra professional service to their clients.
– Needs to be passionate about beauty and people in general
– Takes initiative
– Wants to develop and take responsibility for own development
– Wants to develop a skill as well as create work opportunities for themselves from this.
– Dedicated and diligent in their learning
– Be professional and pro-active in this role
– Be a keen learner and have a desire to grow further
– Credibility – Your reputation is very important as well as good character
– Excellent conduct and behaviour
– Make sure everything you do is consistent with highest ethical standards
– Competence – love and passion for what you do and do it well
– Inter personal skills and the ability to interact well with clients
– Must have self-discipline as a lot of time is spent in practising techniques to improve your skill
– Friendly, collaborative, outgoing, love working with people, extrovert, well-groomed, well-spoken (proficiency in English crucial), enthusiastic to learn and better one self.
If this is YOU, then we would like you to take the time to fill in the survey questions and wish you luck in qualifying to the next step.